A uncomprehensive list:
- How to pull an all nighter (PHL 610QB, Smith)
- How to bake the best chocolate chip cookies known to mankind (J. Feldman)
- How to roll a cigarette (F. Pernet & M. Wenzel)
- How to eat like a vegetarian (A. Upstill)
- Dancing (still a work in progress)
- When to stop drinking (Emily)
- Good paperwork is key to making a success of a failed project (MIS 374)
- The difference between coding and thinking you know how to code (aka Computer Science vs. MIS)
- How to write bullet lists (BA 324)
- Other people's interest levels in personal projects is exceedingly variable. Usually positive. Use with care. (Hosteling Int'l)
- Craigslist is the one stop shop for all housing and furnishing needs
- People don't care what you got on the SAT, your class rank upon graduation, how many yoga positions you can *almost* nail, how fast you've ran a mile, what the make of your first car was, how old you were when you got your letter jacket, the number of times you've been asked on a date, the number of dates you've been on, how many people are in your family, how old you are
Things I wished I had learned in college:
- Being good at school is just a skill.
some days I remember the lies you told me and i laugh at both of us at me, for wanting so badly to believe you at you, for having t...
Every time I get on Facebook I can't help but wonder what life would have been like if I had stayed in Texas. I had some good friends in...
i don't actually want to type any more. i just want to emote. that feeling of finding myself through an attempt to digitize it. to write...
Deconstruction and creation of language is important to our ability to create new forms and ideas of thought. the rise of a codified, regula...