** VACATION THAT SETS YOU FREE **
** that's a lot of responsability for a vacation, dont you think? **
** YES BUT FREEDOMMMMM **
** reality girl, be realistic. what's going to make this vacation different than the other ones you've taken? **
** how is spending time trotting around Europe really any different than trotting around NYC? **
** WEIRD LANGUAGES, DIFFERENT SYSTEMS, BEAUTIFUL BEACHES **
if you are a prolific person, then be prolifical
awkwardness is no excuse for lack of manners.
no manners is a fear of interacting. COWARDICE!?
______ is a very well mannered person. is it a matter of remembering to interact?
of interacting at the right level? of saying hello, how are you doing?
today, i learned that six thirty is family dinnertime at the neighborhood diner.
i dont want to couch my view as the 'feminist' perspective, but thats what it is.
at the root core of it. a feminine perspective.
rock it girl
if my legacy had to be anything, i think i would want it to be coinage of the term 'dainty hiking'
~~attributes of a 'dainty hiker'~~
- really into ultralight packs (this is a practical concern, a dainty hiker is weak as shit)
- never seems winded
- bounds down hill
- shoes that look more like slippers than hiking boots (see above about being weak as shit. those hiking boots are heavy as fuck)
- always seems to have all the things that you could need.
- crosses streams via the rocks whenever possible (dislikes wet feet)
- takes a lot of pride in finding convenient, well-shielded spots to pee