- I like reading memoirs written by authors
- You do realize the idiocy of that statement, don't you?
- You know what I mean. A memoir by someone that's a writer by trade.
- No, you said author. Not writer. By definition anyone that's written a memoir is then an author. That's any memoir ever written. Why not just say that you like memoirs?
- But I don't like every memoir - stop being so tautological!
- Stop making tautological assertions if you want me to stop pointing out the tautology of them!
Silence. The sound of an ego losing it's grandstand, of an argument being won, a shift in the understanding that exists between two people, however minor.
some days I remember the lies you told me and i laugh at both of us at me, for wanting so badly to believe you at you, for having t...
A lot of scientific epistemology or historiography focus on the methodology of discovery, the paradigm shifts of humans and the viability an...
outlining, on the ground in blood chalk the structure of that thing that you need or feel that you need in order to feel full.
I had always thought that my brains were the ticket, the legs, the whole hog of the operation, that they would take me wherever I needed/wan...