- I like reading memoirs written by authors
- You do realize the idiocy of that statement, don't you?
- You know what I mean. A memoir by someone that's a writer by trade.
- No, you said author. Not writer. By definition anyone that's written a memoir is then an author. That's any memoir ever written. Why not just say that you like memoirs?
- But I don't like every memoir - stop being so tautological!
- Stop making tautological assertions if you want me to stop pointing out the tautology of them!
Silence. The sound of an ego losing it's grandstand, of an argument being won, a shift in the understanding that exists between two people, however minor.
some days I remember the lies you told me and i laugh at both of us at me, for wanting so badly to believe you at you, for having t...
To her daughter, sprawled on the floor with a stack of Google maps and sharpie, what are you doing dear? Looking for two way streets. W...
we were moving. it was a group effort. we had rented one of those big 18 wheeler trucks and used it to port everyone's things around. ev...
lazer walker and i were at a party and we decided to take a day trip to see the Presidio, which ended up being a ruin on a hill. we didn...